Stanbic IBTC Bank offers services of Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited; a licensed pension fund administrator (PFA) that delivers pension fund administration and management services to both private and public sector employees covered by the Pension Reform Act 2004.
They basically help employees to meet their financial goals for retirement.
IBTC Pension Managers Limited is regarded as a ‘giant’ in the pension world. The company says it has high-quality services, with a maximum level of funds safety.
How To Check Stanbic IBTC Pension Account Balance
HOW TO CHECK STANBIC IBTC PENSION ACCOUNT BALANCE
There are many ways you can check your pension account balance without stress or worries.
1. SMS Short Code
You can access your Retirement Savings Account (RSA) information with ease. All you need is your registered mobile number on our records and you are ready to get started.
Below are the relevant formats for your use in order to receive instant responses to your inquiries via SMS when you send your request/enquiries by text message to 30388.
|S/N||Request / Enquiry||Sending Format (Text Message to 30388)|
|1||Your Pension Identification Number (PIN)||MYPIN|
|2||Your last contribution||CONT PENxxxxxxxxxxx|
|3||Your RSA balance||BAL PENxxxxxxxxxxxx|
|4||Your Pension Registration Certificate (PRC). Your PRC will be sent to your registered email address||PRC PENxxxxxxxxxx|
|5||Your RSA statement. Your Statement will be sent to your registered email address.||STMT PENxxxxxxxxxxxx|
|6||Reset / change your online password||RESET PENxxxxxxxxxxxx|
|7||Sign up to receive your RSA statement via email ONLY||MAIL PENXXXXXXXXXXXX [email protected] i.e. ([MAIL] space [your Pension PIN number] space [your email address])|
|8||Your benefit application status||APP PENxxxxxxxxxxxx|
|9||Search for any of our office location||LOC Area to 30388 e.g for locations in Ikeja, [LOC] space [Ikeja]|
|10||Update your Staff ID Number||UPDATESTAFFID PENxxxxxxxxxxx staff ID (i.e. [UPDATESTAFFID] space [your pension PIN] space [your new staff ID]|
|11||How to access your latest contribution, RSA balance, and PIN||HELP|
Note that you can access the above-listed services only with the mobile number registered on your account. SMS costs N10 only. The PENxxxxxxxxxxx used here is a sample. Please make use of your own RSA PIN.
It is also possible to check your pension balance by dialing *909# on your phone. Choose option 1 to see the balance.
2. Stanbic IBTC Pension Mobile App
Whether you are on the go or in the comfort of your home – the Stanbic IBTC mobile app lets you access your pension account 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
With the Stanbic IBTC mobile app, you will be able to use a wide number of services at your convenience and wherever your location.
Simply download the app for Android devices and for Apple devices. After downloading the mobile App you can follow the simple process below. With the Stanbic IBTC Mobile App, you can:
- Check your RSA balance
- Check the last three (3) transactions on your RSA
- Check Benefits application status
- Generate Pension Registration Certificate
- Independently generate email statements
- Update your personal information
- Initiate a live chat with our customer service agent
- Subscribe for email-only statements
- Change your online password as well as reset your forgotten password
- View our office locations nationwide
3. ATM Card-less Transaction
To access your RSA balance or statement of account on any Stanbic IBTC Bank ATM without using an ATM card, simply take the following steps:
1. On the ATM screen, the message displays: ‘Please insert your card or press 0 to perform a card-less transaction’
2. Press ‘0’ to initiate the transaction
3. Select ‘pensions’
4. Select ‘RSA balance’ or ‘RSA statement’ as applicable, and then press ‘proceed’
5. Press the digits of your RSA PIN then press ‘proceed’ (please note that ‘PEN’ is already displayed on this screen).
6. On the next page, input your RSA pass code, then press ‘proceed’.
7. Upon confirmation of your RSA credentials, your balance will be displayed on the screen or your statement dispatched to your registered email address (as applicable).
4. Accessing Your Account Balance via the Internet
The Stanbic IBTC Retirement Savings Account (“IBTC RSA”) is a user friendly online real time account accessible to clients on a secure Internet platform.
From the comfort of your office, home or any other location in the world just with the aid of an internet-enabled device, you can securely access your Stanbic IBTC RSA. To achieve this, follow the process listed below:
1. Log on to our website
2. At the top right of the home page, you will see the “Check Your Account Online” link
3. Click the arrow next to the drop-down which says “Login to Account” and select the “RSA Login” option
4. You will be taken to our secure web server to log on to your RSA account
5. Enter your PIN e.g. “PEN202144556001″, your Username and Passcode, then log in
6. You can now view your balance and entire account history
7. Please remember to change your passcode when you first log in, and keep it secure.
5. Accessing Your Account Balance via the Telephone
Accessing Your Account Balance via the telephone. Dial 01-2716000, listen and follow the instruction of the Voice prompt.
- Dial 01-2716000
- Please listen and follow the instruction of the Voice prompt.
- Press 1 for Telephone Pensions.
- Listen to the next Voice prompt.
- Now enter your RSA PIN number e.g PEN100020000 using the alphabets on the phone keys.
- Next enter your Pass Code e.g 654321
- Follow the next voice prompt and listen to your Balance.
6. Quarterly Statement
Also, Stanbic IBTC pension provides a quarterly statement for all their customers as part of their promise to them is to send quarterly statements in 4 different ways, all free of charge:
- Via e-mail
- Via SMS
- Via post
- Via the internet.
They ensure that customers have control over their account and can generate their account statement at any period by logging on to their secure account on the Internet.
- See last three transactions
- Generate email statement
- Update personal information
- Reset or change forgotten password
Listed above are the different ways in which you can check your Stanbic IBTC pension Account Balance.