The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) fasting for 2019 has entered its 39th day with the prayer points centred around praying against fear.
Concise News had reported that the fasting started in January and will run for about 49 days.
Members of the RCCG, during the 2019 fasting, have been urged to remain focussed and avoid issues that will truncate their prayers.
RCCG Fasting 2019 Prayer Points For Day 39, Monday, February 18
MONDAY 18th Feb 2019
DAY 39: PRAYER AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF FEAR: Text: Ps 91:5. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day; 2 Timothy 1:17, Rom 8:15-16, Ps 23:4.
1. Father, I thank you because you are not the author of confusion, thank you for the revelation of your word through our Daddy G.O
2. As a member of RCCG, I refuse to fear because God has not given us the spirit of fear.
3. I bind the spirit of fear in my life in the name of Jesus
4. I break every evil covenant that has brought or may bring fear to my life in this year in Jesus name.
5. I command every terror of the night that has brought fear into my life to stop in the name of Jesus
6. You spirit of fear, lose your hold upon my life and my family in the name of Jesus.
7. I command all human agents using the spirit of fear to terrify me in the day or night to stumble and fall in the name of Jesus
8. The fear of the unbelievers shall not be my portion this year.
9. I bind every spirit responsible for fear of tomorrow in my life in the name of Jesus
10. I close every negative door of fear in my life in Jesus name.
11. I decree that every sickness, disease, oppression and depression in my life as a result of fear to disappear in Jesus name
12. As a member of RCCG, I receive my divine boldness as a lion in Jesus name.
May God give ears to your prayers as you engage in these prayer points for the RCCG fasting 2019.