Man Who Drank Insecticide Over ‘MMM Crash’ Is Dead

MMM User
Spraying insecticide on cockroach.

By Rashidat Akashat

A Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM) participant, Adakole, who drank insecticide in December 2016 because MMM froze his accounts, has died of the poison he consumed.

Adakole who had invested the sum of N300,000 meant for his wedding into the Ponzi scheme, lost all hope to happiness because his money got stuck in the ponzi scheme barely two weeks to his wedding.

The groom-to-be was alive until Monday at the Abuja hospital where he’s being treated. The hospital failed to save his life due to the severity of the internal complications caused by the insecticide.

“Yes, he died this evening. His body has been deposited at the mortuary as we speak,” a close relative disclosed.

Provide help to get help

The deceased MMM participant who had struggled to get his money back and even went as far as threatening his referrer was rushed to the hospital where he finally died.

“I don’t even think MMM is back, if not Adakole would have been the first they would consider. We attempted to reach them to recover Adakole’s money but they kept telling us to provide help to get help; obviously, the scheme has crashed,” the family source said.

The source also disclosed that Adakole’s bereaved family members and fiance, Chenemi, are reportedly depressed about his death.

They had fixed a new date for the wedding and were hopeful that the deceased will marry his heart throb before he passed on.

We hope they find the fortitude to bear the loss.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *